Our workshops help you to connect with others in a similar situation, develop self-management strategies, and to find further local help and support. The workshop groups are small (up to 20 people) to encourage discussion and interaction throughout the day.
You are welcome to invite someone to join you - whether that's a friend or family member.
Please note that these workshops are only available to people living in the UK aged 16 years or over.
- Time: 10am – 3pm (virtual) / 9.30am – 4pm (in-person)
- Price: Free
Please visit this page regularly as we start to schedule upcoming workshops for 2024 across the UK which you can find below:
- Central and Greater London, Thursday 25 January 2024 (virtual)
- Newcastle, Thursday 1 February 2024 (virtual)
- Manchester, Wednesday 28 February 2024 (virtual)
- Southampton and Winchester, Tuesday 5 March 2024 (in-person)
- Bath, Tuesday 19 March 2024 (in-person)
- Oxford, Wednesday 17 April 2024 (in-person)
- Berkshire & Surrey, Wednesday 24 April 2024 (virtual)
- Exeter, Thursday 25 April 2024 (in-person)
- Bradford, Tuesday 30 April 2024 (virtual)
- Cardiff, Tuesday 14 May 2024 (in-person)
- Ipswich, Thursday 23 May 2024 (in-person)
The workshops are based in different regions throughout the UK to allow us to provide relevant regional information to inform, support and connect you locally. It allows you to connect with others geographically close by who are going through a similar journey.
If you cannot see a workshop in your area, then you are encouraged to register to attend any of our on-line workshops. You will still have the opportunity to meet and interact with other attendees. However you may not benefit from any local support resource information which may be mentioned in the workshop.
In the event that we have to cancel a workshop, due to circumstances outside our control, we will notify you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com