Our strategy focuses on the five goals below that reflect what we want to achieve for people affected by lymphoma and where we can make the most difference:
- Ensure that people understand lymphoma.
- Enable people affected by lymphoma to feel supported by others who understand what they are going through.
- Empower people affected by lymphoma and their healthcare professionals to communicate with confidence.
- Be a voice for people affected by lymphoma to influence the decisions that affect them.
- Increase the impact of our work by making best use of our resources.
You can read more about our direction for the longer-term and how we hope to change how people live with lymphoma in Our Strategy 2023 - 2025.