We inform you with trusted information, endorsed by medical experts, to help and empower you to fully understand the complexities of lymphoma.
We support you at every step, providing advice and reassurance tailored to your individual experience. From symptom awareness through diagnosis, treatment and beyond, we’re here to help. We also support doctors and nurses to deliver the best possible treatment and care.
We connect you to leading lymphoma expertise, and to those going through a similar experience, to make sure you’re not alone.
We're here for you, however you are affected by lymphoma.
Our strategy focuses on the five goals below that reflect what we want to achieve for people affected by lymphoma and where we can make the most difference:
- People affected by lymphoma have quality information so they can understand their condition
- People affected by lymphoma can access the treatment and care that they need
- People affected by lymphoma feel supported by others who understand what they are going through
- People affected by lymphoma have a voice to raise awareness of their cancer and to influence decisions that affect them
- Lymphoma Action delivers impactful and sustainable services for people affected by lymphoma, making the most effective use of resources
You can read more about our direction for the longer-term and how we hope to change how people live with lymphoma in Our Strategy 2020 - 2025.