We inform you with trusted information, endorsed by medical experts, to help and empower you to fully understand the complexities of lymphoma.
We support you at every step, providing advice and reassurance tailored to your individual experience. From symptom awareness through diagnosis, treatment and beyond, we’re here to help. We also support doctors and nurses to deliver the best possible treatment and care.
We connect you to leading lymphoma expertise, and to those going through a similar experience, to make sure you’re not alone.
We're here for you, however you are affected by lymphoma.
Our strategy focuses on the five goals below that reflect what we want to achieve for people affected by lymphoma and where we can make the most difference:
- Create the highest quality information so that people can understand their lymphoma
- Ensure that people affected by lymphoma can access the treatment and care that they need
- Ensure that people feel supported with and beyond lymphoma by others who understand what they are going through
- Be a voice for people affected by lymphoma in order to influence the decisions that affect them and raise awareness of lymphoma
- Have the most effective resources so that we are sustainable and can deliver impactful services
You can read more about our direction for the longer-term and how we hope to change how people live with lymphoma in Our Strategy 2020 - 2025.