Our online support meetings are hosted on Zoom by Lymphoma Action staff and volunteer facilitators. They last for one hour and usually take place monthly. We limit the number of people registered for each meeting to enable everyone to participate fully but will add further meetings to meet demand.
We run a number of online support meetings so we hope you can find a meeting that's suitable for you. To register, please complete the registration form at the bottom of this page.
Geographically focused meetings
Cumbria and North Lancashire - third Monday of the Month at 11am
Greater Manchester - first Thursday of the month at 11am
Isle of Man - third Tuesday of alternate months at 6pm
Lancashire - third Thursday of the month at 6pm
Manchester - fourth Wednesday of the month at 6.30pm
Merseyside - first Wednesday of the month at 11 am
Midlands - third Thursday of the month at 2pm
North East - first Wednesday of the month at 2pm
Northern Ireland - first Tuesday of the month at 11am
Scotland - first Tuesday of the month at 6.30pm
South of England (including East, South West, South East and London regions) - please choose a meeting day and time from the following:
- Second Monday of the month at 2pm
- Second Monday of the month at 7.30pm
- First Tuesday of the month at 4pm
- Second Wednesday of the month at 2pm
- Second Wednesday of the month at 7.30pm
- Third Thursday of the month at 4pm
- Third Thursday of the month at 7.30pm
- Last Wednesday of the month at 2pm
- Last Wednesday of the month at 7.30pm
Wales - third Tuesday of the month at 2pm
Yorkshire - first Thursday of the month at 2pm
Special focus online support meetings
Family, Friends and Carer's meeting - third Wednesday of the month at 11am
If you are a family member, friend or carer of someone living with lymphoma, you may like to join our dedicated online support meeting to connect with others in a similar situation.
Young Person's meeting - (18 to 35) - third Monday of the month at 7pm
If you are aged 18 to 35 years, you are welcome to join our meeting specifically for people affected by lymphoma in this age group.
Special Focus meeting we are trialling a number of bi-monthly meetings focused on individual topics. The next will be held on Tuesday October 26 at 6pm - topic to be announced
If you would like to join an online support meeting, please use the registration form below.
Once registered, you’ll receive email invitations to your chosen online support meeting.
- For security and confidentiality, we send unique joining instructions for every meeting to the registered participants.
- You don't need a Zoom account or experience of using Zoom but will need access to an internet-enabled device - laptop or desktop computer, tablet or smartphone - with a microphone and good audio sound, preferably a web camera or video option, and wi-fi or an internet connection.