Feelings and emotions
- The emotional impact of living with lymphoma
- Managing stress
- Living with and beyond lymphoma
- Useful organisations for emotional wellbeing
Find tips to help you, and those close to you, adjust to life with lymphoma.
- The impact of lymphoma on relationships
- Communicating with the people around you
- Talking to children if you have lymphoma
We give suggestions for the sorts of practical and emotional support you might offer someone who has lymphoma. You'll also find tips to help you take care of your own needs.
- Caring for someone who has lymphoma
- Sources of support for family, friends and carers (webinar with guest panel video)
- Supporting you: family friends and carers (webinar Q&A video)
- When someone close to you has lymphoma (book)
- Support for you