Vision, mission and values
Everyone affected by lymphoma will receive the best possible support, treatment and care.
Through information, education, support and influence, we will make sure no one has to face their lymphoma alone.
Our organisational values
Lymphoma Action works to a clear set of values in everything that it does.
SPECIFIC about lymphoma:
• Specialists – in lymphoma
• Proactive and ambitious – in bringing about change for people affected by lymphoma
• Empathetic and caring – about people affected by lymphoma
• Confident – about what we can achieve
• Inclusive and representative – of people affected by lymphoma
• Focused and clear – on what we need to achieve
• Influential and empowering – in what we do
• Collaborative – in how we work
Why you should apply
We are a small and friendly organisation, with 30 staff mainly based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire and around 200 volunteers - including those who run our support groups, our trained peer supporters and our fundraisers. If you think you have the skills to join us then we would love to hear from you.
We are also looking for three new trustees to join our board (voluntary positions):
- Trustee and Treasurer
- Trustee - public affairs and communications
- Trustee - lymphoma clinical nurse specialist