Please be aware these are subject to change.
- Updating our volunteer induction video and welcome guide
- Helping us to journey areas of the volunteer experience
- Reviewing how we collect demographic data for our volunteer community
Our next Volunteer Forum meeting will be held in January 2024. If you'd like to join us, we'd welcome your expression of interest.
You said, we did:
Here we share how your feedback has been taken on board.
- You told us you would like to have received a volunteer welcome guide when you joined - this is something we're in the process of developing together with you.
- You helped us to design our Volunteering Experience Survey which was launched in June this year during Volunteer's Week. Thank you to everyone who participated, the results can be found here!
- You shared that it would be nice to have a list of the volunteering activities you can get involved with outside of your role/s. We've created this here and linked to it on the main VR webpage.
- You gave feedback as we took part in the Investing in Volunteers accreditation (the UK quality standard for best practise in volunteer management), which we've now achieved!