We're looking for new members to join our team!
Who can join:
- Everyone is welcome – the Forum is open to all registered volunteers. If we receive a lot of interest, we will review how the group practically operates.
- We strive to have diverse representation within the Forum, including from different volunteer roles and locations across the UK.
- Sharing feedback and perspectives on a range of volunteering topics, including recruitment, training, recognition, support and resources.
- Discussing upcoming or developing volunteer projects.
- Offering views and ideas for improving the volunteer experience and growing our volunteer community across the UK.
- Acting as representatives for the Charity by promoting and championing volunteering.
How the Forum works:
- Time is flexible – we’ll get together 3-4 times each year and share occasional opportunities by email as and when they come up.
- Meetings will take place online (Zoom) with possible opportunities to meet face-to-face in the future.
- Our next Volunteer Forum meeting will be held in January 2024.
- You don't have to join the Forum to share your ideas for how we can improve the volunteering experience - tell us your feedback and/or ideas here.