We're proud to say we're achievers of the Investing in Volunteers accreditation! For more details about this, please see here.
We simply couldn’t reach as many people as we do without the support of our incredible volunteers - they help to inform, support and connect people affected by lymphoma, and make many of our services possible.
No matter how much time you have to give or the skills and experience you wish to share, you can make a real difference!
We want you to feel welcome, valued and respected when volunteering with us. Our focus is to create an open, safe and supportive environment where you can be yourself and feel a sense of belonging.
As a Lymphoma Action volunteer you will...
- be part of our valued volunteer community, which is at the heart of our work
- have ongoing support from a staff member, and access to resources and training for your role
- have opportunities to bring your expertise and interests to your volunteering
- develop a deeper understanding of lymphoma and the work of a national charity
- make a positive contribution in informing, supporting, and connecting people affected by the fifth most common cancer in the UK.