Lymphoma Action policies and procedures
OSF information and guidance
These materials are under review and more will be added in due course.
Lymphoma Action services and support
- Helpline Services - this page gives contact details and outlines what our Helpline does - and doesn't - offer. It also has details of our interpreting service Language Line.
- Support for you - the main page, containing links to all of our support services.
- News - this page has the archive of news articles, in date order, which you can filter via the drop-down of topics.
- Lymphoma Matters Magazine - library of magazines from current edition back to Spring 2019
- Lymphoma Voices podcasts - library of all podcasts
- Personal stories - our library of personal stories, which you can filter by types of lymphoma and other topics.
Information useful in your role
A selection of the key webpages that you need to be familiar with, so you can discuss participants' experience and concerns, and signpost them to this information on the website.
All things COVID - Vaccinations, testing, treatment, living with COVID and how to stay safe
Accessible information - our range of Easy Read booklets and other resources that might be helpful for some individuals
- What is lymphoma
- Types of lymphoma
- Active monitoring
- Treatment and remission
- Side effects of treatment
- Late effects of lymphoma treatment
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Cancer-related fatigue
- ‘Chemo brain’ (cancer-related cognitive impairment)
The emotional impact of lymphoma
- Coping with symptoms of lymphoma
- The emotional impact of living with lymphoma
- Managing Stress
- What happens if lymphoma relapses?
- Wellbeing videos and toolkit