Online fundraising pages are the best way to fundraise by miles and mean that donations made through your page will come directly to us. We recommend using JustGiving or Facebook - or both! It's quick and easy to set up your fundraising page - just click on the links below to get started...
Top tips to get the most from your fundraising page:
- Share your story. If people know why you’re fundraising, they’re more likely to sponsor you – so use your fundraising page to let them know why you have chosen to fundraise for Lymphoma Action and what it means to you.
- Personalise your page. Make yours stand out. Include pictures or videos and details of your training plan - show everyone how much effort you’re putting into your fundraising. You can even create personalised links to your page!
- Share some facts about how your sponsorship is helping people affected by lymphoma. People are more likely to donate if they know what a difference their money will make.
- Spread the word. Tell everyone you know! Post about it on your social media accounts and include the link in your email signature. Make sure you tell them what you are doing and what inspired you.
- Track your mileage. If you're taking on a walking, running or cycling challenge, you can link your JustGiving account to Strava to track your mileage on your fundraising page.
We know that donating online isn't for everyone and paper sponsorship forms are still a great way of collecting cash donations. If you would like a paper sponsorship form please contact our fundraising team on 01296 619 419 or email email@example.com