- Tell your story - If people know why you’re taking on your challenge, they’re more likely to sponsor you – so use your fundraising page and emails to let them know all about your chosen charity, why you have chosen to fundraise for Lymphoma Action and what it means to you. You can also let people know where their money will go.
- Make a splash on social media - promote your fundraising page on Facebook., Twitter and Instagram - ask your friends to share when they’ve donated and spread the news.
- Do use pictures and to make this easier we can give you Gifs, pictures and infographics you can share - get in touch to find out more - email@example.com
- Use Facebook Donate - we have a list of tips here to help
- Remember Gift Aid - Gift Aid allows charities to claim tax back on donations, so make sure you remind those sponsoring you to check if they’re eligible.
- Recruit friends & family to help - Get friends and family to spread the word about your fundraising – they will be keen to help you get more sponsors. Mention your fundraising event in your answerphone messages, email signatures, notice boards, anywhere you can!
Top of page