There are a number of areas of our work that you can sponsor:
- Booklets, information and webpages
- Information and support videos
- National patient events and webinars
- Education events for haemato-oncology professionals
- Our Live your Life programme of events across the UK
This support make a huge difference to our work.
Depending on the sponsorship package we can offer a range of benefits including:
- Acknowledgement in the appropriate publication
- Acknowledgement on our website, which receives 130,000 unique visitors a month
- Stall at the specified event, with free delegate places for two representatives
- Acknowledgement on conference slides and within the printed course pack
- Acknowledgement on any post-event education resources sent to attendees
- Inserts in delegate packs at events
We have a policy for how we work with healthcare and pharmaceutical companies - acceptance of support does not mean an endorsement and these companies have no influence over the content of the information and support we provide. We also publish full financial disclosure of all sponsorship and other funding received from these companies in our annual report and accounts and on our website.
If you are interested in supporting our work and would like to chat more about how we can work together please email the team via email@example.com. We also have Community Sponsorship opportunities which might be of interest.