Setting up an online fundraising page is a great way to spread the word about what you are doing as a company and to keep track of the many activities your staff are taking on insupport of Lymphoma Action. It also takes all the pain out of administration as the money raised comes straight to us.
- Set up an online fundraising page via JustGiving or Facebook. Employees can set up their own page and ‘join’ your company’s Team page, which is great for bringing lots of people and activities together.
- Tell your story- does your company have a special reason for supporting Lymphoma Action? Has your company set itself a fundraising target? Share what this initiative means to you with your colleagues and customers.
- Personalise your page- make it stand out. Include pictures or videos, and details of your planned event to show everyone how much effort you're putting into your fundraising. You can creare personalised URL links/QR codes to your page.
- Share your page with your networks- colleagues, customers and all their contacts, from friends, family and beyond. Post on social media, email your network and think about how you can spread the word.
- Post updates- let people know how you are getting on
- Say thank you- recognise the support you receive from colleagues, clients and customers.