On this page
In this video, consultant counselling psychologist Angela Waind talks about emotional wellbeing: what it is, how it can be affected by lymphoma and why, how it can be affected for people supporting an individual with lymphoma, and around some of the strategies and tools that might be helpful for supporting positive emotional wellbeing.
Video: 50 minutes.
In this video, Angela takes you through a guided meditation.
Video: 5 minutes
In this video, Angela talks through two guided sessions:
- soothing rhythm breathing (starts at 3 minutes); and
- leaves on a stream (starts at 9 minutes).
Video: 17 minutes
Below is a 'toolkit' of resources that you can download and print at home. Each has been created with Angela Waind, and can be used on their own or together.
- Activity tracking diary
- Aims and goal planning
- Hot cross bun
- My emergency plan
- Thought diary
- Wellbeing diary
- Your guide to wellbeing (from the Summer 2021 edition of Lymphoma Matters magazine)
You might also like:
- Our suite of wellbeing videos
- Focusing on your emotional wellbeing and mental health
- The emotional impact of living with lymphoma
- Managing stress
- When someone close to you had lymphoma
Focusing on your emotional wellbeing - in conversation with Angela Waind
In this podcast, Consultant Counselling Psychologist Angela Waind talks to Lymphoma Action's Karen Bonell about emotional wellbeing and mental health, the links with physical health, and strategies to help support positive mental wellbeing. Recorded on 9 December 2020.