Self care is about taking active steps to look after your physical, mental and emotional health. We have a range of information and support to help you live well if you, or someone you are supporting, is living with and beyond lymphoma.
- Our web-based information covers topics ranging from diet and nutrition to physical activity, managing stress and coping with symptoms of lymphoma. We also know that social support networks are a vital part of emotional wellbeing but that living with lymphoma can have a significant impact on relationships with family and friends – our info offers tips to help you communicate effectively with those around you.
- Within our range of books, you’ll find titles including Living with and beyond lymphoma, and When someone close to you has lymphoma: coping physically, practically and emotionally.
- Watch our wellbeing videos, which cover various aspects of emotional wellbeing, physical health, and self-management.
- You can access our emotional wellbeing toolkit resources for information, tips and techniques to improve your emotional wellbeing.
- Our Live your Life self-management course is designed for people who have recently finished treatment or are on active monitoring (watch and wait). It aims to help you adapt and to find your ‘new normal’.
For the last 10 years, Self Care Forum has organised Self Care Week. Find out more about Self Care Week 2021 on their website.