We want to say another huge thank you to our amazing volunteers as well as everyone who got involved in our activities, from sharing why you volunteer with Lymphoma Action, registering your interest and liking/sharing our social media posts.
What we got up to this week:
- We launched our Volunteer Experience Survey 2019 for current volunteers - there's still plenty of time to give us your feedback.
- We shared #ReasonstoVolunteer on Twitter each day – take a look at why we think you should get involved to help us make a difference to people affected by lymphoma.
- We had a volunteer takeover on Twitter and Instagram for the day, where Jenna shared her experience of volunteering with us in our office role as part of her university work placement.
- We held a celebration event in our Aylesbury office to thank our local office volunteers.
- We’ve shared personal stories of volunteers who have told us about their experience:
- We held two ‘introduction to volunteering’ webinars and spoke with people interested in finding out about our opportunities.
Just because #VolunteersWeek 2019 has ended, it’s not too late to join our valued volunteer community. We have volunteering opportunities that you can sign up to all year round so register your interest in volunteering to inform, support and connect people affected by lymphoma.
7 June 2019