What do office volunteers do?
Depending on current activities and projects with our fundraising, volunteering, events, information and publications teams, you could help with:
- Assisting with event organisation.
- Sending fundraising materials and merchandise to our supporters.
- Updating support group web pages to ensure we are promoting their latest events.
- Research for particular projects or areas of activity.
- Data input to keep our records and information up-to-date.
- General office duties such as scanning, photocopying and packing.
Is this role right for me?
- Most tasks will require basic IT skills and use of Microsoft Office packages such as Word and Excel. However there are opportunities to help with non computer based tasks.
- The time commitment will depend on the current activities and projects. We offer ad hoc commitment or ongoing commitment with a suggested involvement of one morning or afternoon session every 1-2 weeks.
- Willingness to learn and understand our processes - training will be provided.
- Bring your own expertise, skills and experience to our projects and activities.
- Ideally live within a reasonable travel distance to the Aylesbury office - reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- You'll be supported by staff during your time volunteering in our office.
Fill in our enquiry form and the Volunteering Team will be in contact to chat further with you.