If you’re looking for ideas or inspiration, how about:
Take part in our virtual weekly Quiz
- It's every Thursday at 7pm its only £3, its great fun and it only takes 30 minutes. You could win a cash prize!!! Please enter here.
Raise money when ordering your groceries
- You may be pleased to know with Give as you Live, you can earn donations for us for free at 4,400+ online retailers. All you need to do is sign up – it's free!
Shave your head
- As there are no hairdressers open, you could shave your head and be sponsored to support Lymphoma Action!
Share your skills
- Share your skills with others digitally through providers such as YouTube, Zoom or social media and ask for a donation, for example beginners guitar, keep fit, origami, store cupboard cookery etc.
Fundraise on Facebook
- Set up a birthday fundraiser- its pretty tricky for people to give cards and presents at the moment so a birthday fundraiser is a lovely way to celebrate and raise funds at the same time.
- You could also add a donate button to your post encouraging your friends and family to donate what would normally have been spent on going to the cinema, theatre, restaurant etc to help us to deliver our services in these challenging times.
Try a new challenge
- Try a new challenge and get sponsored for example, learn a new instrument, a new language, or a new skill. There are loads of free webinars on a range of subjects. Set a walking target of so many miles or steps a day, or a star jump or skipping challenge – use your imagination!
- Take part in a virtual event such as the Local Landmarks Challenge – it's really easy, just register on their site and let us know so we can send you a fundraising pack and T-shirt. You can then run your solo challenge around your local landmarks.
Turn unwanted goods into donations
- Virgin Money Giving have teamed up with Ziffit to so you can have a clear out of games, books and DVD's and donate the proceeds to Lymphoma Action. See their website to find out more.
Crochet for Cancer
- Are you a crochet or knitting enthusiast? Grab your favourite yarn and make a special periwinkle brooch and then sell to friends, family and colleagues for a donation.
Get in touch by email at email@example.com or call 01296 619419 to speak to one of the team.