If you’re looking for ideas or inspiration, how about:
Hold a raffle
- Raffles are a great way to boost fundraising, if you're holding an event. Take a look at our tips.
Give something up
- Trying to shift a habit or want to prove you’ve got willpower? Get sponsored to give something up and donate the money you would have spent.
Host a quiz
- Take on the role of quiz master and bring your family, friends, and colleagues together for a fun night of trivia!
Give when you shop online
- There are a number of ways you can raise funds for us with your everyday shopping - at no extra cost to you! Just choose Lymphoma Action as your chosen charity on Give as you Live or easyfundraising.
Dress up or down day
- It's a classic! Get everyone at your school or workplace to dress up or down for the day in exchange for a donation.
Fundraise on Facebook
- If you've got a birthday coming up, set up a birthday fundraiser on Facebook! It's easy to do, read our top tips for more info.
- If you want to show support for people affected by lymphoma at your wedding, why not use our periwinkle pin badges as wedding favours? Please get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01296 619419 to discuss.
Crochet for cancer
- Are you a crochet or knitting enthusiast? Grab your favourite yarn and make a special periwinkle brooch and then sell to friends, family and colleagues for a donation.
Send an e-card
- Show your loved ones you are thinking of them by sending an eCard and donate the cost of cards and stamps
Take part in a challenge event
- Join Team Lymphoma and take on a challenge to make a difference! Whether you‘re a beginner or a pro, a walker or a cyclist, we have something for you!
Get involved today and make a difference to people affected by lymphoma - the UK's 5th most common cancer.
If you have any questions or need help, please get in touch by email at email@example.com or call 01296 619419 to speak to one of the team.