Got a question? Contact us: 01296 619 412 firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting to the event:
This event will be held at The Studio Glasgow, 67 Hope Street, Glasgow, G2 6AE
You can download the venue's parking and travel information to bring with you. If you have trouble finding the venue or would like more travel advice, feel free to give the venue team a call on 0141 370 4500
About the conference
Lymphoma TrialsLink Live is for anyone affected by lymphoma who wants to learn about new and future treatments and the role of clinical trials. You’ll hear from expert speakers and have the chance to talk to others living with lymphoma.
This conference will be of particular interest if you’ve ever asked yourself:
· Why have I been offered this treatment over another treatment option?
· How can I tell if research reported in the news is relevant to me?
· What treatment would be offered to me if my disease relapsed?
· What lymphoma treatments are being developed for the future?
· How can I get involved in a clinical trial?
Our speakers include:
· Dr Katrina Farrell, Consultant Haematologist, Forth Valley Royal Hospital
· Dr Pam McKay, Consultant Haematologist, Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre
· Lois Eddie, Cancer Research UK Lead Research and Information Nurse, Edinburgh
· Dr Catherine Ogilvie, Consultant Haematologist, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
· Dr Noelle O’Rourke, Consultant Oncologist, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
Macmillan Glasgow Libraries will also be hosting a stall where you can find out more about the local support available.