Got a question? Contact us: 01296 619 412 firstname.lastname@example.org
These events are designed for people affected by lymphoma who wish to increase their understanding of clinical trials and new developments in treating lymphoma.
Our TrialsLink Live events will:
- Provide patient focused information about clinical trials and research and how both impact and influence the treatment and management of lymphoma.
- Update on phase 3 clinical trials which are changing practice.
- Explain early stage research which is being labelled as potentially ‘game changing’.
- Highlight other local research (quality of life research projects and treatment pathway redesign).
The aim of these events is to:
- Inform: Expert speakers will give presentations capturing the latest information, data and clinical trials. They will also offer the opportunity to ask your burning questions.
- Support: You can find out about our support services and to be signposted to relevant local support services.
- Connect: You will meet others personally affected by lymphoma, the Lymphoma Action team and experts with a keen interest in clinical trials and research.
Getting to the event:
This event will be held at The Studio Glasgow, 67 Hope Street, Glasgow, G2 6AE
You can download the venue's travel information to bring with you. If you have trouble finding the venue feel free to give the venue team a call on 0141 370 4500.