Got a question? Contact us: 01296 619 412 firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical trials are what underpin the treatment and care offered to everyone affected by lymphoma in the UK.
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions?
- Why have I been offered this treatment over another treatment option?
- What treatments for lymphoma are being developed?
- What treatment would be offered to me if my disease relapsed?
Then please join us at Lymphoma TrialsLink Live.
Lymphoma Trialslink Live is a one day conference for everyone interested in understanding more about new and future treatments for lymphoma and the part clinical trials play in the development of lymphoma care.
You will have a chance to:
- Hear from expert speakers
- Ask questions about your lymphoma
- Meet others who have been affected by lymphoma
- Hear the latest news on new and future treatments
- Meet our team and understand how we can support you
- Get updates on trials across the UK
This event has a ticket price of £25 attached, although we have a bursary scheme available for any individuals who cannot afford to pay as a result of their diagnosis. There is no selection criteria for this – you just need to ask: email@example.com
Use discount code SUMMERSALE to book for £10 per person (valid until 31.08.18)
Getting to the event:
This event will be held at The Studio Glasgow, 67 Hope Street, Glasgow, G2 6AE
You can download the venue's travel information to bring with you. If you have trouble finding the venue on the day or would like more travel advice, feel free to give the venue team a call on 0141 370 4500.