Get your friends, family, and colleagues to join in with the festive fun, and organise a 'Festive fashion day' to support people affected by lymphoma.
It doesn't matter whether you are at work, at home, or on Zoom - you can find your own seasonal style and wear something that makes you smile.
Festive fashion day is a wonderful excuse to wear anything from a jolly jumper, to a festive frock, a wintery waistcoat, to Santa socks! You could even wear your favourite Christmas pyjamas!
There are two ways to take part - individually or as part of a group!
Just get dressed up in your festive finery, upload your photo (there is a prize for the most festive!) and make a donation of your choice. You could even also encourage your friends and family to do the same!
Organise a virtual event by following these simple steps!
1. Order your Festive fashion fundraising pack using the form below.
2. Decide how you will be taking part within the most up-to-date Government guidelines. Everyone here at Lymphoma Action will be dressing up at home, but we can't wait to see everyone's outfits during our video meetings throughout the day!
3. Ask everyone to donate a few pounds each to take part in the festive fun.
4. Plan your outfit. The more tinsel the better!
5. All that's left to do now is to have a fabulous festive fashion day, upload your photos, and make a donation. There is a prize for the most festive photo!
Whatever your donation, it will help us be there for people affected by lymphoma when they need us most.
Don't forget, if you have any questions, our fundraising elves are here to help! Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01296 619419.