Our volunteers give their valuable time and skills to help inform, support and connect people affected by lymphoma across all areas of our work.
In 2019, our volunteers have given us over 2,700 hours of volunteering by:
- raising awareness at 123 community events
- facilitating 25 Live your Life workshops
- organising 169 support group meetings
- completing 241 IT/admin activities
- reviewing 50 publications
- making 40 buddy links
- raising an amazing £7,100 through fundraising activities
Volunteering provides many opportunities, whether you wish to develop your skills, play an active role in your community, make a difference to others or support a cause that matters to you. Volunteers are at the heart of our work at Lymphoma Action and we are committed to providing an inclusive and meaningful experience. No matter how you choose to get involved, your time is valued as you help us make a positive difference for people affected by lymphoma. Find out more about volunteering with us.
5 December 2019