Since the launch of our Lymphoma TrialsLink service in September 2016, we have:
- added 154 lymphoma clinical trials to our online searchable database
- answered 16 FAQs about clinical trials for lymphoma
- shared eight first-hand stories from people who have taken part in clinical trials for lymphoma
- brought you the latest news in lymphoma research every month
- received two highly commended awards from the British Medical Association (BMA): one for the entire Lymphoma TrialsLink service and one for our expert videos on this page explaining what trials are and what it’s like to take part in one
- won a 2019 BMA patient information award for our booklet on clinical trials, which includes content from the Lymphoma TrialsLink service to help you decide if a trial is the right option for you.
If you haven’t visited Lymphoma TrialsLink before, why not take a look? You can find out more about clinical trials for lymphoma, or search for a trial that might be suitable for you.
If you’ve already used Lymphoma TrialsLink, we’d really like to know what you think. Did you find what you were looking for, and if so, what did you do with the information? We’re also keen to hear any suggestions for how we can improve the service. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
26 September 2019