Are you a keen swimmer who takes regular cold dips with friends but would like them to make an even bigger impact? Do you and your team have your sights set on a particular goal or locaation? Or perhaps you prefer the warmth of an indoor pool? Wherever your love of swimming takes you, why not challenge yourself to a distance or location while raising funds for Lymphoma Action. Every stroke can help us ensure that no one has to face lymphoma alone.
- Challenge yourself to swimming a certain number of lengths over a certain amount of time in your local pool
- Gather your open water swimming friends and choose a distance or time at your favourite location.
We can offer you
- A dedicated contact at Lymphoma Action with unlimited support, encouragement and advice throughout your training, before and after the event
- Fundraising tips, information and guides to online sponsorship sites like Justgiving and Facebook
- Information on how the money you raise will make a difference to people affected by lymphoma - this will help you to inspire your sponsors and give you a real sense of achievement
- AND a fabulous Lymphoma Action swimming hat to wear with pride!
If you'd like to talk to the team, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01296 619400 to tell us about your swimming challenge.
Don't forget to spread the word to your network on social media and tag us in your posts - we're Lymphoma Action on Facebook, @LymphomaAction on Twitter and @Lymphoma_Action on Instagram. You can also use the hashtag #TeamLymphoma! 💜