Our online support meetings are hosted on Zoom by Lymphoma Action staff and volunteer facilitators. Meetings last for one hour and usually take place monthly.
Please register for your preferred meeting by completing the form below. Once registered, you’ll receive email invitations to your chosen online support meeting, with simple guidance on using Zoom and information about how the meetings work.
- For security and confidentiality, we send unique joining instructions for every meeting to the registered participants.
- You don't need a Zoom account or experience of using Zoom but will need access to an internet-enabled device - laptop or desktop computer, tablet or smartphone - with a microphone and good audio sound, preferably a web camera or video option, and wi-fi or an internet connection.
Please note that occasionally Lymphoma Action emails with the '@lymphoma-action.org.uk' domain go to junk mail. We recommend checking your junk mail or adding the domain to your safe senders list so that you don't miss out on our emails.
If you are new to online meetings and need additional technical help to access ours, the charity AbilityNet provides a support service.
Current online support meetings
Please note that these may change, depending on demand, so we advise including a second preference on the form below. We limit the number of people registered for each meeting to enable everyone to participate fully but will add further meetings to meet demand.
Cheshire - fourth Thursday of the month at 2pm
Cumbria & North Lancashire - third Monday of the Month at 11am
Family, Friends & Carer's meeting - third Wednesday of the month at 11am
Greater Manchester - first Thursday of the month at 11am
Isle of Man - third Tuesday of alternate months at 6pm
Lancashire - third Thursday of the month at 11am or 6pm alternately
Manchester - fourth Tuesday of the month at 2pm
Merseyside - first Wednesday of the month at 11 am
Midlands - third Thursday of the month at 2pm or 6pm alternately
North East - first Wednesday of the month at 2pm
Northern Ireland - first Tuesday of the month at 11am
Scotland - first Tuesday of the month at 6.30pm
South of England - please choose a meeting day and time from the following:
- Second Monday of the month at 2pm
- Second Monday of the month at 7.30pm
- First Tuesday of the month at 4pm
- Second Wednesday of the month at 2pm
- Second Wednesday of the month at 7.30pm
- Third Thursday of the month at 4pm
- Third Thursday of the month at 7.30pm
- Last Wednesday of the month at 2pm
- Last Wednesday of the month at 7.30pm
Wales - third Tuesday of the month at 2pm
Wirral & North Cheshire - fourth Wednesday of the month at 11am
Yorkshire - first Thursday of the month at 2pm
Young Person's meeting - (18 to 35) - first Monday of the month at 7pm