Are you passionate about improving outcomes for lymphoma - including chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) - throughout Europe?
Do you have personal or professional experience of lymphoma or CLL?
Then why not apply to join this exciting new initiative!
Lymphoma Coalition Europe (LCE) has joined forces with EURORDIS (Rare Diseases Europe) to develop a Lymphoma Community Advisory Board (CAB). This aims to:
- Influence the research and development pipeline for lymphoma treatments to better meet the needs of patients and carers.
- Increase access to, and reimbursement of, lymphoma treatments across Europe.
- Improve awareness and understanding of lymphoma and CLL.
- Create a louder voice for the lymphoma and CLL patient community.
- Recruit, train and support more patient advocates and experts for individual countries and Europe as a whole.
LCE are looking for people to be members of the Lymphoma CAB and act as passionate advocates for the whole lymphoma community in Europe. You will either be a lymphoma (including CLL) patient, carer or relative, or will be working in the field of lymphoma information, support, advocacy or research.
You will also need:
- Excellent knowledge of lymphoma or CLL - gained from personal or professional experience.
- Good communication and personal interaction skills.
- Good advocacy skills.
- Good understanding and use of English.
- Ability to understand complex science, clinical trials processes and research/development issues.
- Ability to think, communicate and act objectively and constructively.
- A willingness to travel within Europe for one, two or three meetings per year.
Full training and support will be given and time attending CAB meetings will be reimbursed.
For more information, including how to join, please download these accompanying documents:
If you have questions or want to find out more, please contact Jonathan Pearce, Regional Director Europe via email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is Friday 8 February 2019 at 17.00 hours Central European Standard Time.