It is free to join the Lymphoma Action Nurse Forum and as a member you will benefit from:
- information about educational, learning and training opportunities
- regional and national networking with opportunities to share best practice
- insights into best practice in all aspects of lymphoma treatment and care
- latest developments in treatment, research and policy
- priority invitations and discounted rates at our own and selected nurse education events
- alerts on new and updated information about lymphoma
- exclusive e-newsletters.
The Cancer Nursing Partnership (CNP)
The Lymphoma Action Nurse Forum is part of the Cancer Nursing Partnership. This partnership is made up of key nursing organisations and communities of practice who are working collaboratively to implement improvements in cancer care. The CNP is a unique collaboration representing over 22,000 nurses across the UK.
Currently working to support nurses in the delivery of the Recovery Package to people living with and beyond cancer across the UK, the partnership is made up of ourselves and:
- Breast Cancer Care Nursing Network
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncology Nurses -BAHNON
- British Association of Skin Cancer Specialist Nurses- BASCSN
- British Association of Urology Nurses- BAUN
- Cancer Research UK Nurses (CRUK)
- Consequences of Cancer and its Treatment- CCaT
- East of England Strategic Clinical Network Cancer Nursing Lead- EoE SCN
- European Bone Marrow Transplant (United Kingdom) Nurses and Allied Professions Group- EBMT UK NAP
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- National Colorectal Cancer Nursing Network- NCCNN
- National Forum of Gynaecological Oncology Nurses- NFGON
- National Lung Cancer Forum for Nurses- NLCFN
- Royal College of Nursing- RCN Cancer and Breast Care Forum
- Royal College of Nursing- RCN Practice Nurses Association
- United Kingdom Oncology Nursing Society- UKONS
The Cancer Nursing Partnership produce a monthly bulletin for members, please visit the CNP website to download the latest issue.
For more information about the Lymphoma Action Nurse Forum please email firstname.lastname@example.org.