- Voluntary role (reasonable expenses paid)
- You’ll attend four Board meetings and four Committee meetings a year and an annual Away Day
- Hybrid meetings take place in Aylesbury and via Zoom
- This vacancy has closed
Passionate, committed and talented Trustees are essential to a successful charity. They set the overall direction of the charity and make sure it is run effectively. Lymphoma Action is looking for a supportive fundraising professional, ideally with senior management experience, to bring their insight of the charity sector to our Board of Trustees.
Being a Trustee is an excellent way to develop your skills and can be a fascinating and rewarding experience. All of our Trustees make an invaluable contribution for people affected by lymphoma.
Lymphoma Action is the UK’s only charity dedicated to lymphoma, the UK’s fifth most common cancer. Join us and be part of a charity that’s been providing information and support to people affected by lymphoma for almost 40 years.
- Eastside People is supporting Lymphoma Action in the recruitment of this role.
- Further details about the role can be found in the Recruitment Pack. Please click here to apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter which should indicate why you are interested in applying for this role and how you meet the selection criteria.
- If you would like a call to discuss the role in more detail, please email Lucinda Shaw, email@example.com to arrange a convenient time. Having a call of this kind will not influence the success or otherwise of your application.
- The closing date for applications is Monday 6 November and longlisting interviews, held by Eastside People, will take place the following week.
- Interviews with Lymphoma Action for shortlisted candidates will be held week beginning 13 November.
- We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help make the application process work for you.
- As an inclusive organisation we welcome applications from all sections of society, from those with the potential to make great trustees and from those that will help increase the diversity of thinking on our board. We would particularly welcome applications from younger people, those with disabilities and people from minority groups, and from different backgrounds and experiences.
Lymphoma Action is a registered charity in England and Wales (1068395) and in Scotland (SC045850).