- Location: head office, Aylesbury, with some flexibility for hybrid working
- Contract: permanent
- Hours: part-time, between 28-32 hours per week
- Salary: circa £21,000 per annum (pro-rata for part-time)
- Closing date: This vacancy has now closed
- Interviews: in person, Aylesbury, on Monday 13 and Tuesday 14 November
We are looking for someone to join our Fundraising Team to deliver our supporter care programme and be the first port of call for all enquiries and donations. Applicants will be warm and engaging and committed to developing relationships with the charity’s supporters, most of whom have been directly affected by lymphoma. You will have a strong eye for detail as well as excellent writing ability to convey sensitively the impact of donations in thank you letters. This is the perfect role for someone who has:
- Experience of working in an administrative or customer service role
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks
- Excellent IT and digital skills and the willingness to use different online platforms, software and databases
Lymphoma Action has developed a great working culture that focuses on delivering the best outcomes for people affected by lymphoma, as well as prioritising a creative, inclusive and supportive environment. Staff receive excellent benefits such as an employee assistance programme, flexible working, generous holiday entitlement, enhanced entitlements to sick pay and maternity/paternity/adoption leave and pay, and a life assurance scheme.
Lymphoma Action is the UK’s only charity dedicated to lymphoma, the UK’s fifth most common cancer. We’ve been providing expert information and wide-ranging support for more than 35 years, helping thousands of people affected by lymphoma.
Please note that we only accept applications from people who have the right to work in the UK and are resident in the UK.
- Please download the Recruitment Pack for details of how to apply for this role.
- We actively welcome applications that will help increase the diversity of our workforce, welcoming applications from those with disabilities and from minority groups and from different backgrounds and experiences.
- If you have any queries about the application process or would like more information about the role, please contact Non Kinchin-Smith, HR & Governance Officer, at email@example.com
Lymphoma Action is a registered charity in England and Wales (1068395) and in Scotland (SC04850).