If you’re looking for ideas or inspiration, how about:
Fundraise on Facebook
- Set up a birthday fundraiser. It's difficult for people to give cards and presents at the moment so a birthday fundraiser is a lovely way to celebrate and raise funds at the same time.
- You could also add a donate button to a Facebook post encouraging your friends and family to donate what would normally have been spent on going to the cinema, theatre, restaurant etc to help us to deliver our services in these challenging times.
- Read our top tips on fundraising on Facebook
Send our e-cards and donate the cost of cards and stamps
- To help thank the special people in our lives, we have created four beautiful new e-card designs which you can send straight to your loved ones email inboxes! Click here to find out more.
Take part in a Halloween quiz
- Thursday 29 October it's only £3, it's great fun and it only takes 30 minutes. And you could win a cash prize! Enter here. or organise your own
Organise a gaming challenge
- Take on a gaming challenge and raise money through Tiltify
Raise money when ordering your shopping online
- You can raise funds for us with your everyday shopping - at no extra cost to you. Just choose Lymphoma Action as your chosen charity on Amazon Smile, Give as you Live, or easyfundraising.
Organise a sponsored head shave or haircut
- shave your head or cut your hair and be sponsored to support Lymphoma Action!
Share your skills
- Share your skills with others digitally through providers such as YouTube, Zoom or social media and ask for a donation. You could teach beginners guitar, fitness, origami, store cupboard cookery etc.
Try a new challenge
- Try a new challenge and get sponsored. For example, you could learn a new instrument, a new language, or a new skill. There are loads of free webinars on a range of subjects.
- Take part in a virtual event such as the Lymphoma Lockdown Challenge
Declutter and donate
- Virgin Money Giving have teamed up with Ziffit to so you can have a clear out of games, books and DVDs and donate the proceeds to Lymphoma Action. See their website to find out more.
Crochet for cancer
- Are you a crochet or knitting enthusiast? Grab your favourite yarn and make a special periwinkle brooch and then sell to friends, family and colleagues for a donation.
Get in touch by email at email@example.com or call 01296 619419 to speak to one of the team.