Videos on this page:
- Looking after your mental wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Diet and nutrition
- Exercise and keeping physically active
- Our 'skincare and make-up questions answered' webinar with our friends at Look Good Feel Better
- Learn how to tie a headscarf with Lymphoma Action's Nika!
- Nika shows five simple seated rejuvenating stretches that you can do at home
- Videos from our friends at Look Good Feel Better
Looking after your mental wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic
This video focuses on using coping strategies to look after your mental wellbeing during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Recorded as part of our live webinar on WM and COVID-19 on 19 June 2020, the information is this video is relevant to anyone with lymphoma, as well as family, friends and carers.
Regional Development Manager Karen Bonell talks to Lymphoma CNS Sarah Wells about diet, nutrition, how to eat well and how to manage eating-related side effects of lymphoma and treatment.
This video was recorded in August 2020.
See our information about diet and nutrition.
Regional Development Manager Karen Bonell talks to Lifestyle Advisor (cancer exercise specialist) Jane Mullarkey about how to keep active and exercise while at home.
This video was recorded in July 2020.
See our information about exercise and physical activity.
Look Good Feel Better's Dulcie Rowe answers commonly asked questions about skincare and makeup for anyone with lymphoma.
This video is a recording of a live webinar, presented on 27 May 2020.
The team at Look Good Feel Better was going to join us on the day to talk through tips for skin care and make-up, which can be important for many people who are coping with lymphoma symptoms of the side effects of treatment.
We are grateful to the following companies for supporting our series of Lymphoma Action videos and webinars focusing on wellbeing. They have had no input into the programmes or their content.