Videos on this page:
- Looking after your mental wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Our 'skincare and make-up questions answered' webinar with our friends at Look Good Feel Better
- Learn how to tie a headscarf with Lymphoma Action's Nika!
- Nika shows five simple seated rejuvenating stretches that you can do at home
- Videos from our friends at Look Good Feel Better
Looking after your mental wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic
This video focuses on using coping strategies to look after your mental wellbeing during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Recorded as part of our live webinar on WM and COVID-19 on 19 June 2020, the information is this video is relevant to anyone with lymphoma, as well as family, friends and carers.
Look Good Feel Better's Dulcie Rowe answers commonly asked questions about skincare and makeup for anyone with lymphoma.
This video is a recording of a live webinar, presented on 27 May 2020.
The team at Look Good Feel Better was going to join us on the day to talk through tips for skin care and make-up, which can be important for many people who are coping with lymphoma symptoms of the side effects of treatment.