At home, work or school, get your friends, family and colleagues to join in with the festive fun by holding a festive fashion day on Friday 15 December 2023.
It's a wonderful excuse to wear anything from a jolly jumper, to a festive frock, a wintery waistcoat, to Santa socks...You could even wear your favourite Christmas pyjamas!
You can take part individually or as part of a group!
It's so easy to take part as an individual. Just get dressed up in your festive finery, post a photo on your social media and ask people to give a donation. JustGiving and Facebook fundraising pages are the easiest way to collect donations (we recommend using both!). Take a look at our fundraising tips here.
As a group
Organise a group event by following these simple steps:
1. Order your festive fashion fundraising pack using the form below.
2. Decide how you will be taking part - in person or virtually by Zoom or Teams.
3. Ask everyone to donate a few pounds each to take part in the festive fun.
4. Plan your outfit. The more tinsel the better!
5. All that's left to do now is to have a fabulous festive fashion day, share photos with family, friends and colleagues and ask for donations. Why not hold a competition and give a prize to the most festive?
Any amount you raise, large or small, will help us be there for people affected by lymphoma when they need us most.
Don't forget, if you have any questions, our fundraising elves are here to help! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01296 619419.
Order your festive fundraising pack today...