- Largely or wholly home working
- Salary: £35,000 per annum
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Closing date: This vacancy has now closed
- Interviews held remotely on Friday 20 October
Are you passionate about delivering support services? Would you like to deliver a range of support services to people affected by lymphoma, the UK’s 5th most common cancer?
You will join a team of operational managers to build on recent developments and create responsive, accessible and supportive online services for those diagnosed with lymphoma and their family, friends and carers.
To succeed in this role, you’ll:
- Be experienced in support service delivery.
- Be a team player but able to work independently.
- Have excellent communication and supportive skills.
- Have experience in training and in supervising volunteers.
- Be a confident user of online platforms and social media including Facebook.
Lymphoma Action has developed a great working culture that focuses on delivering the best outcomes for people affected by lymphoma, as well as prioritising a creative, inclusive and supportive environment. Due to the success of the last few years, the Charity is in a strong position to invest in and develop our peer support services, so the postholder will be joining a team with the freedom to explore creative and innovative ways to increase our reach.
Join us and be part of a charity that’s been providing information, support and connection to people affected by lymphoma for more than 35 years.
- Please download the Recruitment Pack for details of how to apply for this role.
- We actively welcome applications that will help increase the diversity of our workforce, welcoming applications from those with disabilities and from minority groups and from different backgrounds and experiences.
- We reserve the right to review applications and schedule interviews on an on-going basis, so early applications are encouraged.
- Applicants should be resident in, and have the right to work in, the United Kingdom.
- If you have any queries about the application process or would like more information about the role, please contact Non Kinchin-Smith, HR and Governance Officer at email@example.com
Lymphoma Action is a registered charity in England and Wales (1068395) and in Scotland (SC04850).