- Location: Head office, Aylesbury, with limited hybrid working
- Contract: permanent
- Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week (substantial part-time, ie. 28+ hours considered)
- Salary: circa £27,000 per annum (pro-rata for part-time)
- THIS VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic national charity? Lymphoma Action is the UK’s only charity dedicated to lymphoma, the UK’s fifth most common cancer. We’ve been providing expert information and wide-ranging support for more than 35 years, helping thousands of people affected by lymphoma.
We have developed a great working culture that focuses on our key values, as well as prioritising a creative, inclusive and supportive environment. Staff receive excellent benefits such as an employee assistance programme, flexible working, generous holiday entitlement, enhanced entitlements to sick pay and maternity/paternity/adoption leave and pay, and a life assurance scheme.
We are looking for someone who is efficient, flexible and positive to join our Corporate Services team at head office. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, you will oversee office functions such as information & communication technology, telephony, facilities and health & safety, and provide admin support for our recruitment processes. To succeed in this role you will:
- Have the ability to coordinate ICT, H&S or other office systems
- Have a can-do attitude in supporting a variety of projects and activities
- Have excellent organisational, administrative and digital skills
Please note that we only consider applications from candidates who have the right to live and the right to work in the UK.
- Please download the Recruitment Pack for details of how to apply for this role.
- We actively welcome applications that will help increase the diversity of our workforce, welcoming applications from those with disabilities and from minority groups and from different backgrounds and experiences.
- Interviews will be held in person, in Aylesbury, on Thursday 16 November.
- If you have any queries about the application process or would like more information about the role, please contact Non Kinchin-Smith, HR & Governance Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lymphoma Action is a registered charity in England and Wales (1068395) and in Scotland (SC04850).