- Based at Head Office in Aylesbury
- Fixed-term maternity cover contract for 9 months (with possibility of extension)
- Part-time role: 21 hours per week
- Salary FTE circa £28,000 pro-rata (pro-rata for 21 hours)
Lymphoma Action is the UK’s only charity dedicated to lymphoma, the UK’s fifth most common cancer. We’ve been providing in-depth, expert information and wide-ranging support for over 30 years, helping thousands of people affected by lymphoma. For our achievements, please read our 2018 Impact Report.
Our dynamic Fundraising Team is dedicated to raising funds. We are looking for someone with the same passion and drive to join us and provide maternity cover, focusing predominantly on individual giving and stewardship but also with some responsibilities in other areas of general fundraising.
You will run several one-off campaigns and appeals and work with the rest of the team to help us grow income. You will also be responsible for our regular givers, payroll givers and one-off donations.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is:
- Creative with at least three years’ relevant experience, ready to jump straight in and start work to meet targets and grow our supporter database through great stewardship and supporter journey work.
- An exceptional communicator with great verbal and written skills who can persuade people to support our charity.
- Able to develop and grow relationships with supporters and understands the value of good stewardship and supporter care.
- Highly organised and able to juggle a number of priorities and tasks.
In return we can give you the experience of working for a national charity; broaden your fundraising experience; and offer great benefits such as flexible working.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 9 December 2019. Interviews will be held in Aylesbury on Wednesday 18 December 2019.
Please read the Recruitment Pack and Job Description thoroughly, including the selection criteria listed in the Person Specification. Your application will need to evidence how you have gained the particular skills and experience we are looking for.
To apply, please complete this application form and return it to us via email@example.com by 12 noon on Monday 9 December 2019. Please also include a completed equality and diversity monitoring form.
If you have any queries about the application process or would like to speak to someone about the role, please contact Non Kinchin-Smith, HR and H&S Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01296 619400.