Our Lymphoma Focus Day has a new look for 2021: an online suite of information and support videos, recorded specifically to bring you a virtual conference experience!
You can sign up to access the suite of content that launched on 8 May, and includes over five hours of information videos from expert speakers. The webpage also signposts to a host of further resources that relate to each video, so you can view all of the information and support we offer from one place.
The video topics include:
- Hodgkin lymphoma, including new and future treatments – Professor John Radford, Professor of Medical Oncology, The Christie
- Low-grade non-Hodgkin lymphoma – Dr Rob Lown, Consultant Haematologist, University Hospital Southampton
- High-grade non-Hodgkin lymphoma – Dr Adam Gibb, Clinical Research Fellow, The Christie
- Active monitoring and keeping vigilant – Sarah Wells, Lymphoma Clinical Nurse Specialist, The Christie
- Personal experience of lymphoma - Emma Forbes, radio and TV presenter
- Practical toolkit: Fatigue and physical exercise – Jennifer Woods, Senior Haematology Oncology Occupational Therapist, and Aimee Green, Specialist Haematology Physiotherapist, The Christie
- Emotional toolkit (including additional guided sessions and a suite of downloadable tools) – Angela Waind, Consultant Counselling Psychologist, North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
The suite of content will remain exclusively accessible to those who sign up until 31 July. You can sign up to access the page and watch these information videos where and when it suits you, and as often as you like during this period of time.
If you would like to make a donation to help towards our costs of bringing this information together we would be very grateful.
We are grateful to the following companies for supporting Lymphoma Action’s 2021 educational programme for people affected by lymphoma. They have had no influence over the event programme or content: Bristol Myers Squibb, Incyte, Janssen and Takeda.
Read our policy on how we work with pharmaceutical companies here.