It is free to join the Lymphoma Action Nurse Forum and as a member you will benefit from:
- discounted ticket prices to attend selected education and training events
- information about educational, learning and training opportunities
- regional and national networking with opportunities to share best practice
- insights into best practice in all aspects of lymphoma treatment and care
- latest developments in treatment, research and policy
- priority invitations and discounted rates at our own and selected nurse education events
- alerts on new and updated information about lymphoma
- exclusive e-newsletters.
The Cancer Nursing Partnership (CNP)
The Lymphoma Action Nurse Forum is part of the Cancer Nursing Partnership. This partnership is made up of key nursing organisations and communities of practice who are working collaboratively to implement improvements in cancer care. The CNP is a unique collaboration representing over 22,000 nurses across the UK.
Join our Nurse Forum by completing the form below.
Not working properly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01296 619 412