What do Reader Panel volunteers do?
- Read a draft of an information sheet or lymphoma booklet.
- Provide comments and suggestions on the publication content and structure.
- Occasionally participate in user testing or a focus group to support development on new products, services or publications.
Is this role right for me?
- The role is open to anyone! You don't need to have experience or prior knowledge of lymphoma to join our reader panel.
- This is a home-based role and is an ad-hoc commitment. This means you may be contacted about 2 to 3 times a year, depending on the number of publications we are producing.
- You can do the role in your own time but we do ask that you keep in contact with us during a review so we can produce the information on time.
- You will usually be given 2 to 3 weeks to review a publication and get back to us.
Fill in our enquiry form and the Volunteering Team will be in contact to chat further with you.