Got a question? Contact us: 01296 619 412 firstname.lastname@example.org
'What's new in lymphoma?' is for anyone who wants to learn about new and future treatments for lymphoma and the role of clinical trials. You’ll hear from expert speakers and have the chance to ask them your questions as well as talk to others living with lymphoma. Refreshments and a buffet lunch will be provided.
This conference will be of particular interest if you’ve ever asked yourself:
· Why have I been offered this treatment over another treatment option?
· How can I tell if research reported in the news is relevant to me?
· What treatment would be offered to me if my disease relapsed?
· What lymphoma treatments are being developed for the future?
· How can I get involved in a clinical trial?
This event has a ticket price of £25. We are able to provide some free places for people unable to pay for the day. You just need to ask: email@example.com
Getting to the event:
This event will be held at the Ark Conference Centre, Dinwoodie Drive, Basingstoke, RG24 9NN
You can view venue's travel information and download the car parking map on their website. If you have trouble finding the venue on the day or would like more travel advice, feel free to give the venue team a call on 01256 360400.