We are members of the Fundraising Regulator and we follow the Institute of Fundraising code of practice and comply with the key principals embodied in the code.
- We promise to provide you with information about our work and our finances so you can see how your money is being spent.
- We promise to communicate with you in a way that suits you. If you tell us you’d prefer less contact or don’t want to hear from us at all, we’ll respect your wishes. You can let us know your contact preferences by calling us on 01296 619400 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We promise to never sell or swap your details with other organisations, or share them with other charities for marketing purposes. However, in order to carry out our work we may need to pass details to service companies authorised to act on our behalf, for example our magazine mailing house.
- We promise to adhere to all industry guidelines and regulations. We’ll take appropriate action promptly if we find any failure to meet our standards.
- We promise to make it easy for you to get in touch with us with any queries or to give feedback. We’re here to talk to you about our work or answer any questions. Call us on 01296 619400 or email email@example.com