Whether you buy a Forever Flower in celebration, in memory of a loved one, or to keep for yourself, your Forever Flower can tell your own story in a unique and meaningful way.
Each flower is different and is delicately hand crafted by award winning sculptor Paul Cox and his team of artists. The flower can be used either outside in the garden or inside the home - a unique item that will compliment any space.
- Each flower comes with its own Christmas gift card for you to write your personal message
- Each flower is 35cm in length and made from solid steel, with a 7cm flower head
- The stem is bronze in colour and the petals are purple - due to the technique used the petal colour does vary and has a rough/mottled effect
- A single flower costs £15, plus £2.50 postage and packaging (P&P)
Every Forever Flower purchase will help us to continue to support people affected by lymphoma across the UK
- A single stem could pay for 1 person to attend one of our Support Groups for a whole year
- A bunch of 5 flowers could help pay for a nurse to attend a lymphoma specific study day
- Two or more bunches could help us campaign to raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of lymphoma
The last posting date to receive your Forever Flower in time for Christmas will be Wednesday 18 December.