Whatever festive fun you plan to have this yuletide, you can help us to raise vital funds for people who need our support by asking for a small donation for your activities such as:
- A mince pie and mulled wine party
- Christmas shopping service
- Singing carols - or maybe people will pay you to stop!
- Novelty football game: dress up as elves vs snowmen
- Wear your Christmas jumper to work day
- Christmas gift wrapping service
- Christmas cocktail making
- Charge £1 for a mistletoe kiss
- Christmas themed cake sale or 'bake-off'
- Christmas quiz
- Making and selling homemade Christmas decorations
For more fun-filled Christmas activities for all the family download our free packs which include recipes, games, crafts, quizzes and more!
Whatever you do, have fun!
If you're planning a fundraising event, the easiest way to raise money and tell people is by using an online fundraising platform such as JustGiving. Set up your page and link it to our Do What You Love at Christmas campaign so we can see what you're up to!