What could you do?
You can do as much or little as you like. Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Promote Lymphoma Action’s information, events and campaigns by displaying posters and flyers across your local area
- Provide on-the-day support to staff and/or other volunteers to deliver successful community events
- Run a Lymphoma Action information stand at a health event or in a hospital
- Raise awareness through media opportunities or on your own social media channels
- Give talks and presentations
Is this role right for me?
- It's a flexible role where you decide how much time you’d like to give and the type of activity you’d like to do
- We'll keep in regular contact with you about opportunities to represent us in your local area
- You'll enjoy meeting and working with a diverse range of people
- You'll have a basic understanding of lymphoma and knowledge of Lymphoma Action, or be willing to learn
- You'll be travelling across your local area so you'll need access to either your own car or public transport - reasonable expenses will be reimbursed
- You'll be provided with an induction, task-based training and ongoing support throughout the role