Do you have some great ideas to raise money for Lymphoma Action but need more people to help? We can support you to set up a group in your area or there may be an existing group near you.
What do fundraising groups do?
Fundraising groups are open to anyone who wants to help raise money. Each group has a lead volunteer and group members who plan activity together to:
- Organise events and activities to raise money and awareness in your local area.
- Go along to events in your area to support local fundraisers.
- Get creative in your fundraising ideas.
- Promote your events across your community with the support of the fundraising team.
- Have fun!
Is this role right for me?
- You'll carry out your fundraising activities as a group in your own time so it's very flexible around your commitments.
- We ask that groups organise a minimum of four activities each year.
- There is no minimum amount you have to raise – every penny counts!
- You'll be volunteering with others so working well in a team is important.
- You'll be provided with plenty of fundraising resources.
- You'll be provided with ongoing support from the fundraising team who can help you with fundraising ideas, promoting your events and encouraging more people to join your group.
Download our Fundraising Group Guide to find out more or fill in our enquiry form and the Volunteering Team will be in contact to chat further with you.