What does a fundraising champion do?
- Raise money in your local community through your own skills, interests and experiences
- Support Lymphoma Action fundraising events, activities and campaigns including promotion and attendance
- You could attend cheque presentations and local events to thank other local fundraisers, place collecting tins in local shops or give a fundraising talk
- Coordinate your own fundraising activity
- Build positive connections with local organisations and businesses
Is this role right for me?
- You'll carry out activities in your own time so it's very flexible around your other commitments.
- You'll be self-motivated, proactive and organised.
- You'll be travelling across your local area so you'll need access to either your own car or good public transport - reasonable out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
- You'll be provided with an induction, training and ongoing support throughout the role.
Register your interest below and we'll be in contact to chat with you about the role.