You have secured a place in the Virgin Money London Marathon through the ballot and you’re interested in using your place to raise money for charity.
As one of the lucky ones to be picked in the ballot, your thoughts will inevitably turn to your training – but have you considered sharing your luck and running for the Lymphoma Association? As a ‘ballot place’ or ‘own place’ runner, the minimum levels of fundraising sponsorship don’t apply to you. This means that anything you raise will help to ensure that no one has to face their lymphoma alone.
We would love to welcome you to Team Lymphoma!
Being a part of Team Lymphoma guarantees you’ll have plenty of support and fellow team members on race day. You may even find each mile is that bit easier knowing that with every stride you are supporting people affected by lymphoma.
As part of Team Lymphoma you will get first class care and support all the way including:
- A dedicated contact at Lymphoma Action sending you team emails and one-to-one support
- A top quality, free Lymphoma Action running vest
- Fundraising guide and ongoing support, materials, ideas and tips
- The very best after party for you and your family at a nearby venue with showers and a massage
- A Lymphoma Lights pack for your race day supporters to cheer you on with
Please call 01296 619419 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your runners pack.