Charity fundraising websites are really quick to set up, and donations that are made through your page will come directly to us. Click on any of the links below to create your own customisable page and set your fundraising target!
- Virgin Money Giving
- Tiltify- particulaly good for live streaming
- Facebook fundraiser
(If you are looking to set up a Corporate page for your company, click here.)
Top tips to get the most from your fundraising page:
- Share your story. If people know why you’re taking on your challenge, they’re more likely to sponsor you – so use your fundraising page to let them know why you have chosen to fundraise for Lymphoma Action and what it means to you.
- Personalise your page. Make yours stand out. Include pictures or videos and details of your training plan - show everyone how much effort you’re putting into your fundraising. You can even create personalised links to your page!
- Share some facts about how your sponsorship is helping people affected by lymphoma. People are more likely to donate if they know what a difference their money will make.
- Spread the word. Tell everyone you know! Post about it on your social media accounts and include the link in your email signature. Make sure you tell them what you are doing and what inspired you.
You might also like to consider:
- Tracking your mileage. You can link your JustGiving account to Strava or your GivePenny account to Strava and Runkeeper to track your mileage on your fundraising page.
- Streaming online. You can link your twitch account to JustGiving or Tiltify so you can have a streaming challenge, whether its gaming, streaming your favourite artist or a quiz. Full instructions on live streaming are here
Paper sponsorship forms are a great way of collecting cash donations. If you would like a paper sponsorship form please contact our fundraising team on 01296 619 419 or email email@example.com