Charity fundraising websites are really quick to set up, and donations that are made through your page will come directly to us. Click on any of the links below to create your own customisable page and set your fundraising target:
- Virgin Money Giving -
- Tiltify- particulaly good for live streaming
- Facebook fundraiser
Here are some top tips to get the most from your fundraising page:
- Clear instructions on setting up a page on JustGiving , Virgin Money Giving and GivePenny
- Personalise your page. Make yours stand out. Include pictures or videos and details of your training plan - show everyone how much effort you’re putting into your fundraising.
- Share some facts about how your sponsorship is helping people affected by lymphoma, as well as personal reasons you may have for fundraising. People are more likely to donate if they know what a difference their money will make.
- Create personalised links to your page
- Spread the word. Tell everyone you know! Post about it on your social media accounts and include the link in your email signature. Make sure you tell them what you are doing and what inspired you.
- Corporate Pages Setup a page for your company here
- Declutter Sell your unwanted games and books through Ziffit
- Link your JustGiving account to Strava to track your mileage on your fundraising page
- Stream Online You can link your twitch account to JustGiving or Tiltify so you can have a streaming challenge, whether its gaming, streaming your favourite artist or a quiz. Full instructions on live streaming are here
Paper sponsorship forms are a great way of collecting cash donations. If you would like a paper sponsorship form please contact our fundraising team on 01296 619 419 or email email@example.com