Easter egg hunts are such a fun way to celebrate Easter, and a brilliant way to raise money to help people affected by lymphoma. And although it's a firm favourite with children, we think grown ups might enjoy this too!
How to take part...
- fill in the form below to receive your free Egg hunt pack, including pictures of eggs with clues on for the egg hunters to find
- plan a time and a place for your hunt - in your garden, or around the house!
- organise a small prize for everyone who takes part - perhaps creme eggs
- cut out the egg pictures and hide them for the egg hunters to find
- give each egg hunter an answer sheet to fill in and a pencil each
- ready, steady, egg hunt!
Fill out the form below for your free Egg hunt pack, including pictures of eggs with clues on, and answer sheets for children (or grown ups!) to fill in.