Walking is a simple activity that anyone can do! It can help to clear the mind, burn calories and get your heart pumping - and if you get sponsored you can raise money to support people affected by lymphoma at the same time.
The evenings are getting lighter so set yourself a challenge in miles, kilometres or steps for the month and get sponsored to reach the target. Link it to your Fitbit and track your progress!
Here are our ideas to get you walking this May:
- Walk to work, uni or college
- Go walking at the weekends with friends and family
- Walk to the shops or cinema
- Take the stairs instead of the lift
- Set up a walking club at work, school or college and get active at lunchtime
- Join a walking group - take a look at the Ramblers website or search your local council website
- Find new routes to walk in your area - take a look at the Walking Britain website for ideas
- If you have young children, take a look at these walks with buggies
It’s Walk to School Week 20-24 May so no excuse for the kids – get them involved too!
Organising a sponsored walk?
Also take a look at our fundraising resources to help make your fundraising a success!
Need a bigger goal?