Get your friends, family, and colleagues to join in with the festive fun, and organise a 'Festive fashion day' to support people affected by lymphoma.
It doesn't matter whether you are at work, at home, or on Zoom - you can find your own seasonal style and wear something that makes you smile.
Festive fashion day is a wonderful excuse to wear anything from a jolly jumper, to a festive frock, a wintery waistcoat, to Santa socks! You could even wear your favourite Christmas pyjamas!
Taking part is so simple!
1. Order your Festive fashion fundraising pack using the form below.
2. Decide how you will be taking part within the most up-to-date Government guidelines. Everyone here at Lymphoma Action will be dressing up at home, but we can't wait to see everyone's outfits during our video meetings throughout the day!
3. Ask everyone to donate a few pounds each to take part in the festive fun.
4. Plan your outfit. The more tinsel the better!
5. All that's left to do now is to have a fabulous festive fashion day!
Don't forget, if you have any questions, our fundraising elves are here to help! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01296 619419.