Working or returning to work after a lymphoma diagnosis can be a time where many concerns or questions arise.
Book your limited place and join this 2 hour workshop in Shropshire where experts from Working with Cancer will look at:
- The typical challenges when working with or after lymphoma
- Your legal rights
- How to reducing or changing your hours
- How and when to talk about your lymphoma at work
- How to prepare job applications and handle interviews
- a phased return to your usual working hours
- working from home
- adjusting the kind of work you do
- changes to your workplace
- special equipment you may need
- time off for medical appointments.
- rest breaks
Refreshments will be provided on the day and you must register to attend this workshop by clicking here.